This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join an established and reputable organisation on a long-term contract basis. The role will involve full function Accounts Payable responsibilities and reporting on a daily basis. They are in need of someone who has handled international payments and foreign currency in previous roles.
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Handling the AP inbox
- Streamlining processes
- Contribute accounts payable information to other departments upon request
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
The successful applicant will have
- 2+ years' experience within Accounts Payable
- Experience with foreign currency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Generous package
- Close to public transport
- Long-term role
- Supportive company
About the company
Our client is an industry-leading business who are looking to expand their accounts payable team due to a transition in their organisation. This role will suit someone who has worked in a full-function accounts payable role previously and is immediately available or available on short notice.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.