About the role
Our client is looking for an energetic Accounts Payable Officer to join their accounts team on a full time basis. The role will be initially focusing on processing a high volume of invoices, and managing the AP suppler inbox. This role will be an initial contract with the potential to extend.
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Complex 3 way matching & batching purchase order processing
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Contribute accounts payable information to other departments upon request
- Speaking to suppliers on a daily basis
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
The successful applicant will have
- 2+ years' experience within a pure Accounts Payable position.
- Preferable has used a large ERP System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Generous package
- Working with a national company
- Close to public transport
About the company
Our client is large multi national company looking to expand their accounts due to a transition in their organisation. Sitting as part of a larger shared services team, this role will suit someone who has worked in an environment processing high volume invoices.
Employees enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers. In addition, the team enjoy's a social and relaxed atmosphere.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Niall via email at firstname.lastname@example.org