With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent part-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Accurate keying, allocation and coding of payments, invoices and employee expense reimbursements
- Ensure all invoices have been properly approved before payments are made
- Daily statement reconciliations
- Filing and archiving of invoices / payables statements and;
- Other ad-hoc projects and duties as required
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
Our client is a market leading business who are known for their vast range of luxyry products. With a strong commitment to developing a positive culture within the business, this organisation has been able to expand over recent years to become an instantly recognisable business. They boast a high performance culture which rewards success with excellent career opportunities, and offer staff a fun and flexible work environment.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicola McLennan on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No 7517.