The company is located in Sydney CBD and offer hybrid working conditions (3 days from the office, 2 days from home).
Working within their modern offices, the role will suit a highly motivated and driven individual to mentor the team to success. The company will also provide a lot of support to the successful candidate.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following duties;
- Leading a team of 3 Accounts Payable Officers
- Managing the accounts payable function- including assisting with day-to-day tasks.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Mentoring and developing team performance
- Liaising with suppliers and performing month-end reconciliations
- GL coding, payment execution and journaling.
- Driving process improvement within the accounts payable function
The successful applicant will the following:
- Strong accounts payable experience
- Strong SAP system experience
- Experience leading and managing a team is highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong month-end and year-end reporting experience
- Experience with process improvement and driving change.
- A role within a growing national business
- Hybrid working conditions
- CBD office location
- Career growth opportunities internally
- Supportive and friendly company culture
Please follow the prompts and submit your resume in the link below.