The opportunity to work for a well known business in the south east. Be part of this excellent 'growth story' and make a difference within their business. Offering a social, relaxed work environment that values a high performing culture and drive to achieve results.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Overseeing a small team in Accounts Receivable;
- Management of the day to day operations of allocating, receipting and reconciling accounts.
- While overseeing the Accounts Receivable team, your key focus operational will be to partner with the Finance Manager and CFO in improving Accounts Receivable processes.
- The positive, enthusiastic attitude that will fit well within the culture of the business.
- Experience in a leadership role; ideally overseeing a medium/large team.
- A sound knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Credit is advantageous.
- A social and fun team that enjoys a joke or two!
- Feel appreciated in the team and rewarded for your hard efforts
- Be part of a growing company and 'make a difference' within their business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au