Our client has a fun and social work environment that appreciates the value of working hard and having a laugh at the same time. You will work alongside like-minded team members who are high performing and are eager to grow within the business.
- Manage the debtors ledger; following up outstanding payments
- Adjust credit limits for customers
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Print and send monthly customer statements
- Provide a forecast for monthly collections and manage daily cash flow
- Bank reconciliations
- Set up bank payments
- An ambitious and driven mindset; someone who has a willingness to learn.
- If you have pursued studies in Administration, Finance or Accounting field, your application will be looked at favourably.
- You will ideally have a confident personality that enjoys speaking to key customers.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Opportunity to work from home 3 days per week
- Regular celebratory lunches and morning teas
- Report into a well respected manager who is passionate about credit and eager to to teach you everything they know about the industry.
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Tiarne Bennett on 0417051898 or email@example.com.