Out client is seeking a highly organised, passionate, and collaborative individual to provide administrative support to join their high performing team in a temp to perm role. The ideal individual will have demonstrated previous experience in a similar role and obtain exceptional organisational and time management skills to support all business areas. The successful applicant will be accustomed to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Having a pivotal role with the business, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Process timesheets in a timely manner with high accuracy.
- Provide administration support
- General office support – ensure office and meeting rooms are equipped, neat and maintained in a hygienic manner
- Implement and adhere to company processes and procedures
- Maintain and enhance organisations reputation whilst reflecting the organization vision and values.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Other ad hoc administration tasks as required
- Liaise with external suppliers and manager contracts
The ideal individual will have impeccable customer service attributes. Other key skills include:
- Computer literate - intermediate level including (MS Office Suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Proactive and flexible approach to completion of work, including the ability to provide effective and appropriate advice and information to a variety of people
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
About the client
Located in Melbourne’s South-East, our client is professional, responsible and have developed a truly fun place to work! This business puts effort into creating a workplace that is collaborative, supportive and that enables growth for every team member. If this sounds like a business that you would like to work for- apply
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Olivia Di Sisto on 0431885853