Our client is a progressive and dynamic business to work for. They are people focused and leading the way within the FMCG industry.
Due to organic business growth they are looking for a permanent Accounts Payable Officer to join their team and work closely with the department manager, to improve efficiencies and continue to drive strong performance within the Payables space.
Please note - They do require a candidate willing to be onsite 5 days per week.
About The Role
You will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Accounts Payable Administration End to End
- Three-way manual matching
- Reconciliation and payment of all Vendor End of Month
- Preparation of month end reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Soft & Hard copy filling/Cataloguing
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working as an Accounts Payable Officer, ideally within a medium to large business
- Very strong communication skills
- Confident in using excel
- Ability to work autonomously and handle work manually
- High level attention to detail
- A bright and engaging personality, with a strong willingness to learn and the ability to listen and follow company procedures.
- Work for a well renowned manufacturing business
- Work for a well respected manager and close knit team
- Professional opportunities and cross training available
- Team bonding events including birthday celebrations and end of quarter.
- Located in Dandenong South
- Free car parking on site
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Bearham-Jones via email - SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au