About the role
Our client is looking for an ambitious and energetic Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team of 6. The role and the business is suited to someone who is flexible, pro-active and multi-tasking, and can manage effectively and with a sense of urgency in a high achieving and fast moving environment.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following duties:
- Complete daily bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Assistance with effective cash flow management.
- Quarterly statutory reporting (BAS).
- Assist with the reporting of P&L statements and balance sheets.
- Process account adjustments and handle internal queries.
The successful applicant will have
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Studying or completed your CPA/CA
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Adapt to a faced pace environment.
- Experience with Oracle preferable though not a must.
- Generous package.
- Career development.
- Close to public transport.
About the client
Our client is a large financial services organisations located in Sydney's CBD. Due to an expansion in business operations, they are seeking an experienced, ambitious Assistant Accountant.
The business offers an exciting and social working environment, offering flexible working hours.