|Job title :||Assistant Accountant|
|Contact name :||Lucy Jones|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job reference :||1805333|
Excellent opportunity to be part of a brand within a ASX listed company and a leader who services a range of markets and continually exceeds their customers expectations and partner's with them to secure a mutually beneficial solution.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will provide financial analysis & support as required. Additional duties include (not limited to);
• Assist in the preparation of Monthly, Half Year and End of Financial reports
• Daily sales reporting – including sales representatives and resellers;
• Assist in weekly plant forecasts – including sales volumes and manufacturing costs;
• General ledger reconciliations – including prepayment, provision, accrual and consumable balance sheet accounts;
• Reconciliation of all stock accounts as part of the month end process;
• Maintenance of the Asset Register and business support for Asset Pro;
• Participate in monthly stocktakes;
• Assist in the preparation of the Annual Budgets for VIC; and
• Complete Ad hoc reporting and queries from the wider business
Skills and Experience:
• Prior experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor degree qualifications.
• Commenced CA/CPA qualification post degree accreditation.
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Advanced Excel skills.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org