Our client is looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, outgoing with a positive attitude, is looking to grow and develop their career. The company prides itself on having an excellent working culture & supportive environment, with great opportunities to grow with the company. The company is looking for someone who can begin immediately or on short-notice.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Timely preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Month-end closing process including monthly journals, balance sheet reconciliations, and bank reconciliations
- Cash management and forecasting
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Tasks, including invoices and allocations
- Fleet and asset management
- Work and liaise with the sales teams
- Assist with monthly tax compliance
- Additional ad-hoc financial accounting tasks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills (v-look ups, pivot tables).
- A willingness to learn
- Large reputable company
- Fantastic team culture, working within a supportive environment
- Mentoring and Career growth opportunities internally