Our client is looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join an exciting team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude, is well-spoken and is a quick learner. They do pride themselves of having an excellent working culture & supportive environment and offer career growth opportunities. This role will be suited to someone who has a few years experience in an assistant accountant role and is eager to apply their accounting skills in a new role.
- Customer account reconciliations
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Maintainence of the general ledger
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts, annual financial accounts and finance submissions for external stakeholders.
- Posting month end and ad hoc journal entries
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts and transaction
- Liaising with internal stakeholders/ business partnering tasks
- Assist with year end reporting and audit
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience within an Assistant Accountant role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using ERP Systems.
- Strong technical accounting skills, including strong reconciliation skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.