With a very broad product range, our client is a unique branding & marketing organisation who essentially help businesses create the ultimate customer experience.
They have fast become one of the leading players within the Australian market, and have continued growth aspirations here, as well as across the world, with a desire to remain at the forefront of innovation.
About the role
Reporting to the FM, the Assistant Accountant that will continue to improve the finance function and get the opportunity to take on more responsibility as time goes on. This is a broad position and requires someone who is a multi-tasker with initiative and follow through. My client is looking for a candidate who is aspiring to continue to develop their career as an Accountant and looking at completing at CPA/CA.
The day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Monthly Reporting
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Ad hoc duties
- FX Multi currency reporting and reconciliations for HKD, AUD, USD, AED EURO banks
- Exposure to international inter-company loan rec's and on-billing
- GST and tax related queries
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Business or accounting degree and/or related professional qualification
- Experience with XERO
- Experience dealing with customers on payments and payment allocations
- Computer proficiency
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro on email@example.com