Sharp and Carter have partnered with a privately owned property and construction business with over 30 years’ experience across the Australian market. The organisation is going through a period of development and growth and are therefore looking for an energic and eager to learn assistant account to join them on this journey. The business prides themselves on their professional, inclusive and friendly culture.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Back up to accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Prepare bank reconciliations;
- Assist with month end process;
- Assist with preparation and analysis of monthly accounts to budget;
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations;
- Assist with production of monthly financial reports and statements;
- Assist with the preparation and management of annual budgets and re-forecasting;
- Maintain the fixed asset registers;
- Service contract maintenance;
- Assist with preparation of outgoings recoveries budgets and annual reconciliation;
- Liaison with external auditors (outgoings and financial audit); and
- Establish and manage ongoing stakeholder relations (both internal and external).
You will be tertiary qualified in a relevant accounting degree and have aspirations to complete or be part way through your CA / CPA. You will have 1 - 3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail are essential.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org