This well established multinational with a long history in Australia has recently restructured its operations in response to changing market conditions and is well poised as a global centre of excellence, and with a strong local wholesale network. With an experienced and strongly backed leadership, it offers a stable working environment and excellent working conditions, with very low staff turnover and a strong commitment to providing work life balance.
About the role
Reporting to the FM, the Assistant Accountant that will continue to improve the finance function and get the opportunity to take on more responsibility as time goes on. This is a broad position and requires someone who is a multi-tasker with initiative and follow through. My client is looking for a candidate who is aspiring to continue to develop their career as an Accountant and looking at completing at CPA/CA.
The day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Monthly Reporting
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Ad hoc duties
- FX Multi currency reporting and reconciliations for HKD, AUD, USD, AED EURO banks
- Exposure to international inter-company loan rec's and on-billing
- GST and tax related queries
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Business or accounting degree and/or related professional qualification
- CA or CPA qualified or currently completing
- Computer proficiency
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel) and Xero are highly regarded
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danielle Bower on 0473 489 543 or email@example.com