Sharp and Carter has been engaged by an internationally renowned market leader in the industry. With operations across the world, they are currently seeking an equally high-class Junior Management Accountant or experienced Assistant Accountant to join their close-knit, fun and dynamic finance team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the main responsibilities of this role include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare and review month end processing including reconciliations and journal entries.
- Consolidate monthly, half-year and year end accounts and report packs
- Maintain control analysis and provide commentary and insights on consolidated P&L
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Project costing & reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- General ledger posting and associated reconciliations.
- Provide assistance to Business Development team with respect to new pricing tenders/bids
- Dealing with external auditors
The successful Candidate will ideally
- Have a minimum 1-2 years’ experience.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business.
- Completed or working towards CA/CPA qualification
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, allowing you to portray confidence in the delivery of your reports and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chloe Sheppard via email email@example.com