Our client is leading the way in Australia within the retail industry. Due to the need that they have they are seeking a candidate to commence on a 12 month contract role, however have a very strong opportunity for this candidate to continue working on a permanent basis for this team.
1 –Reconciliation of financial transactions & providing support
- Daily reconciliation of the bank statements including posting required journals.
- Daily investigation of banking variances including store follow-ups.
- Update daily and weekly cashflow statements and prepare summary for senior leaders.
- Monitoring the Accounts Receivables inbox, processing high value refunds and supporting stores with processes.
- Weekly reconciliation of the foreign currency bank statements including posting required journals.
- Reconciliation of account receivable accounts and send out customer statements.
- Reconciliation of the cash receivable account including finalisation of all required cash journals at month end.
- Liaising with store operations team on guiding stores with process guidelines.
- All cashflow & bank reconciliations including journals & investigation to be completed -Daily
- Monitoring of the accounts receivable inbox, processing refunds and provide store support - Daily
- All foreign currency bank reconciliations including journals & investigations to be completed - Weekly
- Reconciliation of accounts receivables to be completed - Fortnightly
- Adhere to end of month close procedures and deadlines including finalisation of all cash journals
- Provide ongoing Store support with banking and cash receipt queries
- Liaise with store operations and the wider store support centre team
- Provide ongoing Store support with refunds and store queries.
- Liaise with account customers
Our client is very open to the level of experience, it is more about the attitude for them, the willingness to learn and the ability to be a team player and enjoy the wonderful environment and opportunities that will come.
- Work for a leading company!
- Work within a high performing team, reporting into a dynamic Manager that was placed by Sharp & Carter!
- Attractive salary on offer
- Free car parking on site
- Modern offices
- Fixed contract opportunity that will likely lead to a permanent position.
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively, and for a confidential discussion please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au