Our client is an ASX listed entity and a market leader within their space. They use their property knowledge to access, deploy, manage and invest equity across core real estate sectors - Office, Industrial & Logistics, Retail and Social Infrastructure.
About the role:
This role is diverse in nature and a fantastic opportunity for career growth for someone with exceptional administrative skills, and the gravitas, professionalism and discretion to interact with this entity's Board and Committee members. The primary responsibility of the role is assisting the Group General Counsel & Company Secretary and the scheduling and maintenance of Board and Committee meetings and papers as well as supporting the communication with all Non-Executive Directors (NED’s).
- Provide administrative support to the Group General Counsel & Company Secretary and the wider Legal and Cosec team;
- Coordinate and set-up meetings as requested by Boards and Committees, Cosec and/or Fund Managers including liaising with Non-Executive Director’s (NED’s) and committee members;
- Responsible for the accurate collation and publishing of board and committee papers via Diligent Boards (Boardbooks), including preparation of run sheets and meeting agendas within established time frames and process;
- Responsible for the maintenance, security, structure and licenses for Boardbooks;
- Manage training, travel and accommodation requirements for the Legal/Cosec team and NED’s;
- Manage Document execution information and updating Trust establishment registers for Board meetings;
- Manage invoices, expenses and reimbursements for the Group General Counsel & Company Secretary and NED’s;
- Filing, copying, scanning Cosec and Legal records where necessary and maintenance of file registry;
- First point of contact for internal requests for information relating to company records; as well as a central point of contact for external audit and external legal advisors as and when necessary.
- Liaise and provide support to Investor Relations and Events Manager for Half and Full Year Results, AGMs and any other Investor events.
- Providing support to the General Counsel and Company Secretary and other Company Secretaries in preparing minutes and other company secretarial activities.
- You will be self aware and resilient
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a genuine team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Take a proactive approach and show initiative
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong administrative and organizational skills with previous experience working with Boards at a listed or equivalent company preferable.
- Must be proficient in the following software package:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Diligent Boards (Boardbooks)
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Kumaraswamy on 0414223338.