An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a highly reputable financial and business services advisory firm. You will apply your strong financial skills to ensure your client base are serviced to the highest standards. This role requires you to apply your professional, personable and team-player working style to ensure you build lasting relationships within the business and with external clients.
This role provides you the opportunity to work in a values-driven organisation who are highly supportive and collaborative. You will provide support in such areas as full function accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and reporting to a diverse client base. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position. This organisation is located in the western suburbs of Brisbane with parking available and can be considered as part-time or full-time.
Reporting to the Business Manager, this position is an integral role in the wider bookkeeping team and requires a highly organised and skilled finance professional.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Full function accounts payable processing;
- Full function accounts receivable processing;
- Full function payroll processing;
- Bank and credit card reconciliations;
- BAS and IAS statement preparation;
- Financial reporting;
- Accurate and timely data entry;
- Resolution of issues and queries from clients in a professional and timely manner.
Skills and Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as a Bookkeeper coupled with a desire work for an industry leader in a busy and fast-paced professional environment.
In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience as a Bookkeeper in a high-performing team, preferably within an accounting firm;
- Extensive experience interacting with multiple stakeholders and multi-tasking their various business needs;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Positive and friendly work ethic;
- Strong team-player;
- Ability to multi-task to manage a diverse client base;
- High computer literacy with experience in Xero and MYOB (desirable).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable professional services business to appoint a Bookkeeper in a permanent full-time position located in the western suburbs of Brisbane.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer. This business have been recognised as an industry leader due to their professionalism, sought-after reputation and collaborate business culture.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of accounting support positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you are feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346