Are you ready to take on a new challenge in a fun and varied role that will allow learning and growth? Reporting to the General Manager of the Division this role works in an inclusive team and would see you have a hand in all business facets.
The ideal candidate will be a whiz at organization with a flair for problem solving and building relationships with stakeholders. You will be positive and flexible in your approach to work with excellent attention to detail, and be excited to come to work each day to help the success of the team.
Sitting in an inclusive team of interesting and intelligent people you will be responsible for all administration to support the team as well as clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Enter shipment details into spreadsheets.
- Update customer sales and profit details into spreadsheets.
- Enter contract details into the SAP system.
- Prepare sales contracts and send to customers and maintain copies signed by the customer.
- Book foreign exchange rates through the Financial Management Division (FMD) as required.
- Place new orders with overseas offices and update customers once confirmed.
- Inform customers of shipping schedules.
- Monitor shipping progress and advise customers of any delays and adjust shipping schedules when requested by customers.
- Prepare invoices and send original shipping documents to customers.
- Keep track of deliveries of goods and record all charges relating to clearance, inward and outward deliveries and storage as required.
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding products and pricing, etc. including quotations.
- Assist in the negotiation of prices and other conditions.
- Contact supplier to obtain requested information.
- Arrange product samples for customers as requested.
- Constantly update information on products including material safety data sheets and product specification.
- Prepare invoices to send to customers and monitor payment due dates.
- Inform customers of due invoices to ensure payment will be received on time.
- Arrange payments to settle the division’s general expenses and supplier’s invoices.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Administration and Coordination experience as well as;
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of employees and contacts.
- Ability to develop successful relationships with new customers and deepen or expand relationships with existing partners.
- Planning and organising skills with an ability to work autonomously and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify potential problems and develop solutions.
- Must be accepting of change and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy with particular emphasis on the MS Office suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Sound knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- Experience and understanding of SAP systems is preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of trading and shipping terminology.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Our client is an industry leader within the trades space who, due to continued success and growth, are currently seeking a talented Administrator to join their team.
Located in modern offices in Melbourne CBD, they have a motivated and excellence-driven culture where everyone is passionate about the industry and you can build a future. If you are seeking your next opportunity in a role that will allow you to work with a fun team as well as get immense job satisfaction from using your varied administration skill-set, then please apply!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden