Reporting to the COO, your role will focus on the design, tender and delivery of the construction program ensuring that all stakeholders are fully engaged throughout the project. As the program lead, your role will also extend to coordinating and driving the commercial milestones attached to the overall business case.
This role will suit a strong all-rounder with proven experience working in educational environments. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager for a Consultancy or Client Side Organisation
- MUST have a proven track record in the delivery of capital projects working directly for an Education provider in Australia
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Engineering or Construction.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholder groups
- Immediate start
- Initial 12 month contract working directly for the client
- Strong scope to become permanent
- Salary range circa $140-160k Salary Package
- Genuine work/life balance and a flexible working environment