Our client is a respected Residential Builder who has been delivering large medium density projects throughout Melbourne. This is an opportunity for a Carpenter / Leading Hand to join this company on a full-time basis.
The role of the Carpenter / Leading Hand is to be onsite each day with the Site Manager and Project Manager. You will work on large medium density sites across Melbourne.
You will be an enthusiastic, high performing and driven professional with experience working as a Leading Hand / Carpenter, they also need you to have:
- Ideally 1-2 years + experience in residential or commercial
- Have to liaise with all the sub contractors, set all the trades, make sure the site is set up/clean
- Everything is programmed to finish on time
- Attention to detail and a passionate about your career
- Team Player
- Down to earth
- Good presentation skills to meet with clients