This Interim CFO role requires a seasoned CFO with both technical and commercial experience that can hit the ground and immediately utilise their experience, skills and knowledge to pick up where the previous CFO left off. You will be responsible for the typical duties of a finance team including monthly closing and reporting, forecasting, business partnering, project leadership as well as leading a medium sized commercial and technical finance team.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the medium sized commercial and technical finance team
- Ensure delivery of the overall financial management (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow) and reporting requirements
- Lead and control the operational cash management cycle
- Ensure accurate completion of board reports
- Partner alongside the Executive Leadership Team to develop to deliver the strategic plans of the organisation.
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Greater than 5 years CFO experience
- Experience working with Netsuite is highly desireable
- Advanced leadership, coaching, mentoring and development skills
- Excellent communication to liaise with a broad audience
- Generous salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient Sydney location
- Great exposure to healthcare services industry
Our client is a medium sized business providing critical services to the healthcare sector in both Australia and New Zealand, they are a dedicated and focussed leader in the industry and pride themselves in delivering exceptional and bespoke services to their customers. They have embraced technology to deliver exceptional customer service and to have clear visibility of their end-to-end supply chain. It is a fantastic time to join this successful and growing organisation operating in this robust and growing sector.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Grant Kayes on 0400 945 801 or email@example.com