Our client is seeking a highly motivated Customer service Administrator to bring a positive can-do attitude to their supportive and stable team environment. This is an opportunity that will allow you to learn how the business remains such a leader within their field and builds your skills up for success so that you can continue to learn, grow, and progress through the business. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve. You must be immediately available, and this role may also suit individuals who have limited corporate experience but have strong technical and Microsoft office skills.
In this fun and dynamic support role, you will be responsible for;
- Answer inbound calls relating to queries and complaints
- Make outbound calls and build rapport with clients
- Diary and email management
- General administrative and shared office functions as needed
- Problem-solve and provide solutions to complex client and service issues
- Book appointments and follow up with confirmation
- Update and maintain various internal databases to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Proficient across Microsoft Office Suite
- 6 months - 1 year + of corporate experience or similar Customer Service/Administration role
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional level of customer service
- Professional attitude and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator who can provide effective support to their friendly and collaborative team and represent the business to key clients and stakeholders. This permanent role, conveniently located in Melbourne's South East, allows room to learn and develop, and requires a motivated and can-do attitude.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.