Our client is a leading healthcare organisation who are an absolute market leader, performing amazing things in the community. Based in Prahran (with excellent working from home flex), they offer a highly supportive culture as well as excellent career development opportunities.
Reporting to the Credit Manager and working within a team of 9, you will be responsible for:
- Collections, debtor management and non-patient billing across varying systems and areas of the organisation.
- Receipting, allocation, and reconciliation of all payments across the organisation.
- Working closely with the Medical Billing and Financial Control teams, and regularly interacting with patient, government and commercial entities to successfully achieve team and organisational goals.
- Responding to phone and email queries from patients and other third parties and providing appropriate resolutions, along with phone and email-based collections and debtor management across both patient and entity related accounts.
- Handling of sundry billing requests, the processing of sundry billing transactions, and the reconciliation of transactional based activity across various debtors as required.
- Setup and maintenance of debtor master data.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience in a similar Collections based role as well as the following attributes:
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, including a proven capacity to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with both internal and external groups.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and effectively within a team environment while managing own priorities and deliverables.
- While not essential, collections experience across the Healthcare sector would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated problem solving and issue resolution capabilities, with the ability to build into continuous systems and process improvement activity.
- Car Parking (subject to availability)
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
How to Apply
To apply online please click on the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion please call Chris Belegrinos on 0422 162 015.