Our client is a global FMCG leader whose products are found in households all around the world. With several iconic brands and an outstanding leadership team, they attract, retain and develop the best candidates in the market. They offer exceptional career progression opportunities and foster a collaborative and high-performance culture.
As the Commercial Analyst, you will be a key member of a large and high-performing team and principally responsible for the provision of leadership, governance and direction in relation to the product costing activities for a ‘Best in Class’ finance function.
More specifically, your role will include, but won’t be restricted to:
- Provide effective finance business partnering support to business, sites and pricing team around costing
- Lead all aspects of modelling or product costs
- Provide analysis and advice of the impact of changes of costs to the business
- Explain variances, ensuring a robust change tracking process is in place
- Produce and review product cost for new products and NPD
- Utilise product cost information in analysis to improve performance
- Analyse and communicate inventory variances to business
- Assist with forecasting
- Provide variance analysis against budget, prior year and P&L components
- Deliver Full COGS Forecast for budget & latest estimates
- Act as business partner on CAPEX projects
- Utilise product cost information to enhance the decision making process
- Work with the commercial team and the business on the continuous improvement
- Partnering with key leaders to streamline processes and enable greater focus on value-add initiatives
You will be Bachelors degree qualified and ideally have previous experience working in large global organisations within a FMCG/ manufacturing environment and will have excellent costing skills, be inquisitive, commercially savvy and possess strong business acumen. Your exceptional communication skills will enable you to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business and your ability to work well in ambiguity will see you succeed in what can be a dynamic and fast-paced environment at times.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.