A key role within a leading ASX Listed Retail/FMCG organisation exists due to an internal promotion. Reporting to the Commercial Manager for this division directly, this is a self driving and influential role partnering with operational stakeholders across this business unit. The role will offer natural challenge and also the pathway into a Senior Analyst position within the organisation due to a strong internal promotion track record.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the main duties will include:
- Preparation of capex proposals, monitor spending and complete post project reviews
- Develop, maintain and run high level KPI reporting for the division
- Drive forecasting and budgeting
- Finance project support and responding to ad-hoc operational queries
- Support weekly close activities
- Ideally you will be CPA/ CA qualified
- Prior experience working within a product based industry (FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing/Pharmaceutical) will be beneficial to your ability to successfully business partner with your stakeholders.
- You will possess an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail with the ability to truly influence conversations.
This organisation is a leader across their field within Australia. With instantly recognisable products which are leaders in their respective categories, the organisation is continuing to grow and invest in both its products and people to bolster an already iconic brand name.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org