The Content Publisher will work closely with the IT and Digital Transformation team to assist with the website migration project, for one of Australia's longstanding and largest membership organisations.
- Content authorising in Sitecore
- Migration of content for various services of the business
- Ensure content is up to date
- Liaise with staekholders across the different service portfolios, IT and Digital, Marketing and Communications, Legal and other internal stakeholers
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
- Sitecore Authorisation experience is a must
- Experience in delivering brand campaigns for a large, complex organisation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent time management skills
- Genuine, down-to-earth team
- Join one of Australia's largest member-based organisation
- Three-month contract with the potential oppotunity to move into other projects
Click APPLY or contact Donna Mak, on 0432 057 779 for a confidential discussion.