Highly reputable and successful ASX listed business within the Mining Services industry with a strong focus on sustainability, environment, and innovation. This company has achieved outstanding results through a combination of organic growth, new acquisitions and delivering exceptional service to their extensive base of customers across various Australian wide projects.
As the Management Accountant your role will see you act as the key partner to the finance leaders, National operational stakeholders and Senior Managers. .
Your duties will include:
- Act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the Finance Manager, offering financial insights, analysis, and recommendations to support business growth and profitability.
- Prepare and present accurate financial reports, forecasts, and budgets to assist in strategic planning and decision-making processes
- Create and build financial forecast models.
- Conduct financial analysis, variance analysis, and performance evaluations to identify areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities.
- Collaborate with national and local operational teams to develop and monitor budgets, ensuring financial targets are met and risks are identified and mitigated.
- Provide financial guidance on contract negotiations, pricing decisions, tenders and commercial agreements.
- Drive process improvement initiatives to enhance financial operations, systems, and reporting efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices in finance and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the finance function.
What is the business looking for?
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business will be crucial.
Key skills include:
- Experience in a large, ASX complex environment - particularly high pace and high volume
- Available on a short notice period.
- Proven experience as a Management Accountant.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data from multiple sources and provide strategic insights.
- Previous experience using Pronto & Producing reports with Power Bi is highly desired.
- Drive change and lead process improvement.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for more information, please contact Ryan Rudden on firstname.lastname@example.org