This reputable global US listed company has a dedicated Australian factory in South West Sydney to manufacture product for different market segments for Australia and New Zealand, also a world leader in sustainability that is restorative to the planet.
This role reports directly to the Financial Controller and responsible in owning the manufacturing accounting process end-to-end and demonstrate a strong technical understanding of all components of manufacturing accounting and costing, you will be accountable for the following:
- Completion of all month end;
- Reporting commentary on manufacturing variances, recoveries and related analysis compared to prior period, forecast and budget;
- Complete all monthly reconciliations;
- Comply with all SOX requirements;
- Prepare the budget for manufactured products (includes material, labour, variable and fixed overheads) and imported products from sister companies (imported freight & duties included);
- Provide insights to enhance P&L manufacturing budget and standard costs of all products;
- Prepare monthly stock reconciliation;
- Maintain database of all product costs;
- Respond to internal requests for standard costs and/or pricing;
- Provide financial analysis to provide insights
As the preferred candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified with experience in a costing environment preferably from a manufacturing industry. Your skills will include experience working with a large ERP system preferably JDE, advance MS Excel, ability to use the data to advise and provide recommendations and demonstrated experience in partnering and communicating with all levels of the business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Rosie Border at email@example.com