About our Client
Our client is a large manufacturing company based in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They seek a young, dynamic Credit administrator with 2 years Credit experience to join there team in an ongoing permanent basis. Our client prides itself on fostering development of their employees, making this an exciting role for a junior credit administrator.
About The Role
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Daily banking
- Support credit controllers in managing ledgers
- Opening new accounts
- Processing cheques
- Support the continuous improvement of the AR function
- Monthly reconciliations
- Closure of accruals/agreements
To be successful in securing this position, you will possess the following;
- Prior experience working as a Credit Controller or Accounts Receivable Officer/Administration
- Experience in using SAP is essential
- High level excel skills
- High level attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with multiple personality types
- Possess a team player mentality, all while working in an autonomous position.
- Work for a company that provides enormous potential for highly skilled and self driven individuals.
- Working from home flexibility
- Multinational manufacturing business
- $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation on offer
- Huge learning and development provided
- Great credit department, friendly and vibrant!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Canny via email - email@example.com or at 0414 897 429