Our client is a well known organisation who are known as leaders within their industry. Due to continued growth, with no signs of stopping, our client has an excellent opportunity dynamic and talented Credit & Accounts Officer to join their friendly team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Allocation and receipting of payments
- Daily reconciliation of the accounts
- Daily banking
- Follow up on outstanding debt
- Assist with collections of outstanding payments
- Handle queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Progress into accounts payable
- General administration duties
Previous experience within a full function accounts receivable position is vital, and you will have ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment. The ideal individual will have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, be adaptable and have strong attention to detail. Prior experience using Xero will be strongly desirable.
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Generous package
- City location
- Excellent training & development
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Close at firstname.lastname@example.org