With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Credit & Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager and working within a medium sized team, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a debtor’s ledger
- Collections of outstanding debt
- Handle telephone account queries
- Reconciliations of Accounts
- Allocating and receipting of payments
- Month end reporting
- Collections calls
- Ad hoc billing and invoicing
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in a similar Credit & Accounts Receivable role. The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience working as Credit Officer and managing your own debtor’s ledger
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Working from home until January 2021, with long term flexibility to follow
- On-site car parking provided
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity for growth and development
Our client is a market leading business who are known for their vast range of products. With a strong commitment to developing a positive culture within the business, this organisation has been able to expand over recent years to become an instantly recognisable business. They boast a high performance culture which rewards success with excellent career opportunities, and offer staff a fun and flexible work environment.
How to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni on email@example.com, quoting Ref No.CRWWG01.