Our client is a highly regarded employer, both from a professional and cultural perspective. The business boasts a high performing environment through their progressive modern approach to giving their employees flexibility to work from home, and work hours that allow them a healthy work life balance. Their Credit Department includes Credit Officers, a Credit Manager and National Credit Manager - You will closely collaborate and work with all.
From a business growth perspective, they are a market leader, COVID-19 has not slowed things down for this reputable company.
Our client is seeking a candidate with some years of experience in a Credit role whereby you have been allocated the responsibility of a ledger, but the most important factor is having the ability to maintain positive working relationships, as well as having a positive attitude.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts proactively investigating and resolving any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare reports and collect information for internal business needs and customers as required
- Identify and make recommendations of improvements to credit department systems or procedures.
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Ensure all work practices meet company standards, relevant compliance obligations and relevant laws
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar Credit position.
- Ideal experience would be a medium to large company is preferred but not essential.
- Proven and successful track record in collecting corporate debt.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines, work under pressure and work autonomously.
- Proficient PC Literacy (MS Word and Excel).
- Strong motivation and leadership orientation with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A positive attitude and a team player mentality.
- High performing credit department
- An opportunity to work within a fast paced environment, learning and growing your skills within Credit
- Work life balance with working from home and flexible hours offered
- Attractive salary offering
- Permanent full time position, stable employment!
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au