Our client is a highly regarded employer, both from a professional and cultural perspective. The business boasts a high performing environment, while maintaining work life balance. This vacancy has come available due to an internal promotion.
From a professional perspective, they are a market leader, COVID-19 has not slowed things down for this reputable company.
From a culture piece, they value your well being and boast a high performing, friendly and accepting culture.
NOTE - This role will be based working from home for the indefinite future.
This is a high volume role, and our client is seeking a candidate who has worked and even progressed in Credit throughout their career.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts proactively investigating and resolving any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare reports and collect information for internal business needs and customers as required
- Identify and make recommendations of improvements to credit department systems or procedures.
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Ensure all work practices meet company standards, relevant compliance obligations and relevant laws
- A minimum of 5 years in a high volume, end to end Credit Controller position.
- Ideal experience would be a medium to large company.
- Proven and successful track record in collecting corporate debt.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines, work under pressure and work autonomously.
- Previous experience using a large ERP.
- Proficient PC Literacy (MS Word and Excel).
- Strong motivation and leadership orientation with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Vibrant, fun and high performing team dynamic
- An opportunity to work within a fast paced environment, learning and growing your skills within Credit
- Work life balance
- Attractive salary offering
- Permanent, secure and stable position.
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Candace Page on 0418 630 526, or Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au