Due to business growth & internal movements, a reputable national company based in Western Sydney has multiple credit officer positions available. This is an exciting, high-volume role, within a broader accounts receivable team.
The company offers flexible working hours and hybrid working conditions.
This is a very stable industry and role that is well suited to someone with strong credit/collections experience, or who comes from a high-volume call centre environment and is looking to enter the credit space.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage large customer ledger
- Handling inbound and outbound customer calls in relation to the collection of overdue accounts, payment plans and general customer enquries
- Banking, Allocation & Receipting
- Update customer accounts
- Investigation of un-reconciled payments
- Database management
- Escalating/referring matters to the relevant teams within the company
- Ideally have experience within a credit or customer service role.
- Experience within high-volume / team environments
- Have high attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Be eager and ambitious to learn.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Large National Company
- Career Growth Opportunities available
- Flexibility working hours and hybrid working conditions
- Parking on-site and close to public transport.
- Social team- e.g. team lunches, open-office + collaborative environment
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.