Our client is a leading global retail business that is looking for an energetic credit control officer to join their supportive team. The role is heavily based around reducing the age of debts through appropriate collection, receipting and liaising with customers and stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collection calls
- Following up on outstanding debt
- Account reconciliations
- Providing a high level of customer support
- Handling telephone account queries – internal / external
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Setting up new accounts and invoicing
- Reconciling debtor accounts
The successful applicant will have
- Previous experience within Credit and Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal) for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills
- A great team player who can socialise well within a team.
- Close to public transport
- Generous package
- Great working environment
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Ann on firstname.lastname@example.org.