Due to business growth & internal movements, a reputable national company based in Eastern Melbourne has a credit officer position available. This is an exciting, end-to-end credit role. The company offers flexible working hours and excellent support. This is a very stable industry and role that is well suited to someone with strong credit/accounts receivable experience.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage large customer ledger
- Handling inbound and outbound customer calls in relation to the collection of overdue accounts, payment plans and general customer enquires
- Banking, Allocation & Receipting
- Update customer accounts
- Investigation of un-reconciled payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Database management
- Month-end tasks
- At least 4 years of experience within an accounts receivable / credit officer role
- Have high attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Be eager and ambitious to learn.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Large Company
- Career Growth Opportunities available internally
- Flexibility working hours and hybrid working conditions
- Parking on-site and close to public transport.
- Social team- e.g. team lunches, open-office + collaborative environment
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
You can also contact email@example.com for a further discussion.