Our client is a highly regarded employer, both from a professional and cultural perspective. The business values a high performing team environment, while maintaining work life balance. From a professional perspective, they are a market leader and posses a reputation of 'excellence' within their industry.
They have a large Credit Department of which you will be part of and with the right attitude you will learn, develop and ultimately grow within this company.
* Initial travel to Preston is required, before they relocate over to the South East. Candidates that are located in the East would probable be best suited to the initial travel that would be required.
Working directly in a team of 5 in the Retail and Service Credit Team, you will have fun and learn the ropes across Credit/Accounts Receivable and Masterdata. You will report into the Team Leader and will have responsibilities such as:
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts proactively investigating and resolving any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare reports and collect information for internal business needs and customers as required
- Make recommendations to the Team Leader of potential improvements to credit department systems or procedures.
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Ensure all work practices meet company standards, relevant compliance obligations and relevant laws
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a Credit Officer
- Proven and successful track record in collecting corporate debt
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines, work under pressure and work autonomously
- Previous experience using a large ERP is desirable but not essential
- Proficient PC Literacy (MS Word and Excel)
- Self motivated and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Vibrant, fun and high performing team dynamic
- An opportunity to work within a fast paced environment, learning and growing your skills within Credit
- Regular celebratory lunches and morning teas
- Report into a well respected Team Leader
- Internal cross training, promotional opportunities in abundance!!
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Candace Page on 0418 630 526, or Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au