Our client is a well known and stable company within the construction industry and are a leading supplier of heavy building materials, including aggregates, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, and cement. They are seeking an experienced Credit/Collections officer to join their team on a permanent basis, with an immediate start available.
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain a 15 million dollar ledger of major accounts up to 1000 Active Accounts using SAP
- Outbound collection calls (approximately 30-40 per day)
- Daily banking and processing of all debtor receipts, credit card payments/EFT
- Accurate allocation of all cheques / cash, credit card, BPay and direct deposits
- Processing and raising of invoices
- Customer service and dispute resolution
- Must have proven and previous experience as a Credit / Collections, at least 2-3 years.
- Ability to maintain a large ledger and make 30-40 calls per day
- True passion for customer service and collections
- Success in reducing outstanding debts and DSO
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- SAP experience is preferred, however training will be provided.
- Flexible working arrangements after 6 month probation period (2-3 days from home).
- Excellent company culture.
- Training and development provided.
- New Parramatta office, close to public transport.
- Ideally 7.30 - 3.30pm working hours
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion, feel free to reach out to email@example.com