Our client boasts a fun working culture with teams that are full of dynamic and like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about the work they do, and are constantly promoting innovation and change.
Leading the way, this newly position is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take a step up in their career, learn and make a real difference in continuing to drive the performance of this successful team.
- Ability to assist Collections Manager during busy periods and provide leadership support.
- Maximise cash collections percentage and reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Ability to review other team members work and provide recommendations on best way forward for the company.
- Assist with reporting on a regular basis to key internal stakeholders.
- Understand and comply with company policies and Code of Conduct & Ethics to ensure the highest standards of governance, compliance and ethics.
- Able to make accurate recommendations/decision on order releasing process within the Credit Policy, including release held orders within approved delegations.
- Actively tracking daily cash receipts vs Monthly Cash Forecasting.
- Ensure that Debtors understand the effects the debt will have on their credit rating.
- Proven and sound background in Credit
- Ideally some experience in mentoring/2IC/leadership, however this is not essential
- Experience in a fast paced environment such as FMCG or Retail desirable but not essential
- Familiar with a large ERP systems such as SAP
- Experience in a large Wholesale and/or Retail industry desirable not necessary
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Experience in process improvement desirable but not essential
- Ability to complete comprehensive account reconciliations
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- Ability to complete and assist with reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A senior management team that provides you with thorough support across the business.
- Attractive remuneration.
- A fast paced and ever growing environment.
- A fun and dynamic credit team that is eager to further develop their skills in collections.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Candace Page via email firstname.lastname@example.org