A fantastic work culture unlike any other business. Work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about innovation and promoting change within the company. This will be your time to shine and make a difference.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the teams debtors ledgers and ensuring team meets performance targets
- Setting, monitoring and updating customer credit limits where necessary
- Risk analysis, identifying high risk customers & evaluate to reduce likelihood of bad debts
- Assessment of insured limits
- Review the escalation of accounts forwarded to our external Solicitors for collection
- Work closely with their Region Leaders and Branch Managers as required
- Set, monitor & review quarterly health checks for yourself and your team
- Involvement in quarterly projects
- Monthly credit reporting
- Monthly reporting on insured customers
- Being part of a dynamic team, taking responsibility for the quality and quantity of work produced by the team.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Team Leader who is experienced in managing all functions of credit
- Demonstrates natural leadership experience including evidence of leading, motivating and developing team members
- Ability to meet team performance targets
- Demonstrated that you can build and promote an inclusive team environment
- Highly organised and ability to manage multiple tasks
- A passion for continuous improvement in process and efficiency, display curiosity and the ability to challenge current processes and procedures
- Demonstrate initiative and be proactive in investigating and adopting new technologies to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Experience working collaboratively within a team in a fast faced, progressive and digital environment
- A senior management team that provides you with thorough support across the business.
- Celebratory lunches and morning tea's
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits
- A fun and dynamic credit team that is eager to further develop their skills in collections.
Our client is one of Australia's leading retail organisations based in the eastern suburbs. They are a multi-billion turnover business and are on the Australian Stock Exchange. With multiple acquisitions, this is a newly created role within the business which is a testament to their reputation and growth within the market.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tiarne Bennett on 0417 051 898, quoting Ref No TBCTL.