This exciting & newly created leadership role has a core focus on driving a team of Consultants to achieving the ultimate in customer service excellence. The organisation is leading innovation in the sector with the aim of providing the best customer journey in the industry, and your team will naturally play a crucial part in achieving that goal.
- Lead & coach a team of 3 direct & 16 indirect Customer Care Consultants
- Bring best practice to the team in all facets; essentially setting the team up from the ground up
- Develop & implement KPI's, CRM process & training across the team
- Drive a customer-obsessed culture
- Lead internal stakeholder management to help achieve overall organisational success
- Become a key Leader in the wider business
- Ultimately have responsibility for how customers view their journey through their time engaging with the organisation
- Experience leading an internal sales, customer service or call centre team
- Background in B2C industry where a highly consultative approach has been required with a strong relationship focus
- Experience dealing with customers who are making highly emotional decisions would be advantageous
- Proven track record in driving results through the team you have led
- Passion for delivering both strong results & high level customer experience
- Excited by the opportunity to make this role your own
- Organisation that is super passionate about the customer journey
- Business that is innovating in its industry
- Wide service offering catering for a number of markets
- Organisation with tenure in market & solid reputation
The business has been in operation for over 40 years and built itself a great reputation in the residential building sector. New ownership in more recent times has derived a vision to deliver the best customer experience in market. With the CEO leading the charge, they're bringing innovative ideas to the market to help achieve this vision. The organisation is well-backed, employs 250 dedicated staff & has several brands under the group with which it goes to market.
The business is passionate about what they do. They are also motivated to constantly improve. Hence the focus on the customer experience at one level, whilst continuing to deliver quality homes to people at the same time. They employ driven people across the business & enjoy a high-growth, fast paced culture.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.