Working alongside the Sales team with a primary focus on key accounts, this role will support the Sales,
Marketing and Customer Experience teams to build and deliver a best-in-industry customer experience. The ideal individual will have excellent attention to detail, and have exceptional planning, organisational, and multi-tasking skills. You will be able to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of changing situations whilst providing optimal solutions and support to customers.
In this varied and dynamic support role, you will be responsible for;
- Provide high level of customer service
- Liaise with customers addressing changes or issues which may affect product collection
- Contribute to ongoing reviews and continuous improvement of department
- Provide professional service and support to customer as well as ensuring issues and opportunities are actioned in a timely manner
- Organising and participating in team and company meetings as required
- Update and maintain various internal databases to ensure they are accurate and up to date
The successful applicant will have a strong background as a Customer Service administrator with a proven ability to work autonomously and be solutions focused. Experience working in a face paced and at times challenging environment would be highly regarded. The following experience is essential to progress with this role:
- A strong attention to detail and problem solver
- Experience in similar Customer Service or internal sales position
- Experience using CRM software’s, preferably Salesforce
- The ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks at once
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our client is a true leader in the agriculture space and have an excellent reputation across the National Market. Conveniently located in Port Melbourne, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar role to join a fantastic and inclusive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.