Working in a small Customer Experience team reporting to the Customer Experience Manager. Working alongside the Sales team with a primary focus on key accounts, this role will support the Sales, Marketing teams to build and deliver a best-in-industry customer experience. This highly varied role includes project management and face-to-face customer visits.
In this varied and dynamic support role, you will be responsible for;
- Co-ordination and administrative support for the sales process, including contract creation
- Enhance key customer relationships through planned regional customer visits
- Ensure customer feedback is understood, communicated and resolved, or followed through
- Continuous development of industry and product knowledge by way of product training and regular site visits
- Undertake special projects as defined by the Customer Experience Business Lead
The successful applicant will have a strong background as a Customer Service specialist.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solver
- Experience in similar Customer Service or internal sales position
- The ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks at once
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our client is a true leader in the agriculture space and has an excellent reputation across the National Market. Conveniently located in Port Melbourne, close to public transport and parking on site. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar role to join a fantastic and inclusive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458