An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to join a dynamic and highly successful organisation based in Western Sydney. This is a customer facing role which will involve handling inbound and outbound calls to effectively offer excellent customer service, drive revenue collections and reduce outstanding debt.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Handling inbound and outbound customer calls in relation to the collection of overdue accounts, payment plans and general customer enquries
- Managing customer enquries via emails
- Maintaining customer relations and delivering excellent customer service
- Arranging payment plans with customers
- Database management
- Referring debts appropriately to third party agencies
- Escalating/referring matters to the relevant teams within the company
The successful applicant:
- Ideally have experience within a customer service or credit role (call centre environment experience will be highly regarded).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, bubbly personality
- A keen learner
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A team player
- Highly attractive salary.
- Fun and driven working environment
- Social team- e.g. team lunches, open-office + collaborative environment.
- Parking onsite
- Career progression opportunities