Our client is seeking a highly capable and passionate Data Administrator who obtains exceptional organisational skills. The ideal individual will be accustomed to a dynamic environment and have high attention to detail.
The role is a 3 month temporary assignment with potential to go permanent. This role will involve liaising between customers and the business to locate and present relevant data records. This is a great opportunity you wont want to miss!
Immediate start -
- Data entry
- Managing a high volume of emails
- Formatting documents
- Scanning and digitalising historic documents
- Manage and update all office documentation
- Prepare documents for internal and external use
- Ad hoc duties as required
- General administration duties
- Computer literate and intermediate-advanced level including (MS office suite & Internet)
- Proactive, Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work
- The ability to provide effective and appropriate information to a variety of people
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
A Fantastic opportunity has become available for a Data entry administrator to join a highly recognised business within the NFP space. Our client is now looking for a self-driven and friendly professional to join their high performing Administration team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867.