This client is a prominent leader in the egg production industry and provide the highest quality and freshest eggs to consumers across Australia. They have state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology allowing them to produce eggs efficiently and to the strictest quality standards. They are currently seeking a Demand Planner to join their Operations team in Minchinbury.
As a Demand Planner, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring products are manufactured efficiently, on time, and to the highest quality standards. Your responsibilities will include planning and scheduling, inventory management, capacity planning, and ensuring compliance with regulations and standards. You'll be the central figure in facilitating collaboration among various departments to attain our production objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage production schedules based on sales forecasts, customer orders, and inventory levels.
- Ensure the availability of ungraded eggs, packaging materials, and finished goods while preventing waste.
- Optimize production capacity to meet demand and analyse production capacity and lead times.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure everyone works towards the same goal and communicate any production delays.
- Identify areas for process enhancement, increase efficiency, and reduce costs.
- Ensure production processes comply with relevant regulations and standards.
- Manage and monitor transport planning, including farm pick-ups, graded and ungraded eggs, packaging materials, and Chep pallets.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, supply chain, or equivalent experience.
- A background in FMCG, 5+ years of experience in production and logistic planning.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in intermediate Excel skills (Power Bi reporting skills is desirable)
- Willingness to adapt to change management and process development.
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Arielle Stavropolos on 0450 559 101 or email email@example.com