Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Digital Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the efficient planning, coordination, execution, delivery and evaluation of all marketing and promotional activities.
- Assist in the development of artwork for various campaigns
- Support the Marketing and Sales Team with ad hoc requests
- Responsible for assisting with campaigns across advertisements, brochures, posters, newsletters, eDMs, social media, website design, online advertising and annual reports;
- To ensure all materials are on brand and are executed to best practice print and online standards
- Ensuring deadlines are met to the best quality
- Coordinate and execute specific projects and assignments as specified by the Marketing Manager.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
- 1-2 years experience in a relevant digital marketing role
- Background in technology or automotive favorable but not essential
- Ability to start immediately or within 1 week.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunity with view to go permanent
- Western Sydney location with flexible working and great working environment
- Join a Leading Global Technology Company.
Click APPLY or contact Adam Parle on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.