- Own the delivery of brand traffic through a consistent communications strategy with an emphasis on Email Marketing
- Join One of Australia's largest fashion retailers during a period of extensive growth in this Digital Marketing Coordinator opportunity!
- $65,000 - $70,000 + super| Initial Short Term Contract | Potential for extension | ASAP Start
About the role:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to the Ecommerce Manager and work with the wider digital team to own the delivery of brand traffic through a consistent communications strategy with an emphasis on Email Marketing. Making sure to reflect the Brand's DNA and tone-of-voice, your focus day to day will be EDM activity and weekly communication plans. You will ensure all digital content is in line with marketing campaigns and report on performance and online channel initiatives.
- Email briefing Digital Designers for EDMs and website updates
- Developing multi-channel communication plans across other marketing channels (Paid, Affiliates, Re-targeting), SEO, SEM, Display, retargeting and affiliate marketing.
- Responsible for social marketing implementation
- Marketing campaign execution including catalogue, DM, flyers and in-store events
- Ensure 100% commitment to brand integrity and brand guidelines
- Achieving targets and KPIs including increasing traffic against last year’s figures and improving customer acquisition
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Past experience in digital marketing & strong Email Marketing & EDM knowledge
- Ability to brief EDM requirements to creatives / digital designers
- Previous experience with the creative marketing process and Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe
- You are creative and proactive – you enjoy working at a fast pace!
- A supportive, fun and passionate working environment with the Ecommerce Manager as your mentor.
- Strong possibility of contract extension
- Gain valuable digital marketing skills and knowledge and a great stepping stone in the retail sector to future-proof your career
How to Apply:
Interested? Click on the apply button, or email Adam Parle on email@example.com