Great opportunity to join a top medium debsity building company with a strong cultured team. Based close to the city, the company is a leader in residential construction in Victoria building a varied range of residential builds. The Draftsperson position entails adjusting construction plans based off what is required for each individual build.
- Review and check plans
- Add custom designs and variations to plans
- Fill out general construction documentation
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Final checks of plans before moving them onto the next phase of the construction process
Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD
- Fantastic communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Company and Culture
Growing on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on ensuring customers upmost satisfaction and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high. A well known volume builder that are continuing to expand their business across Melbourne.
For more information please contact Alastair on 0433697422